Summary of steel structure construction points
time：2020-07-19 count： source：sunwaysteel
Summary of steel structure construction points
Because of its light weight and easy construction, the steel structure is widely used in large factories, stadiums, super high-rises and other fields. The requirements of the steel structure are summarized for reference.
One: Steel structure installation requirements
(1) There should be a construction process or plan. The measurement and correction, high-strength bolt installation, negative zero-degree construction and welding process should be subjected to process testing or evaluation before installation.
(2) The detection of installation deviation should be carried out after the structure forms the spatial rigidity unit and is connected and fixed.
(3) During the installation, construction loads such as roofs and wall platforms must be controlled. Ice and snow loads must not exceed the carrying capacity of beams, truss, floor slabs, roof slabs, and platforms.
(4) After the space unit is formed, the gaps between the column bottom plate and the top surface of the foundation should be promptly refilled with fine stone concrete and grout (filled with steel pads, and the spot welding thickness should not exceed 5 pieces).
(5) Crane beams or beams directly subjected to dynamic loads shall not be welded with hangers and fixtures on their tensile flanges, crane truss or truss directly subjected to dynamic loads and their tension chords.
Two: foundation and supporting surface, installation and calibration requirements
(1) The positioning axis, foundation axis, elevation, and anchor bolts of the building meet the requirements (elevation ± 3mm, the exposed bolt length of light steel +20mm, national standard +30mm).
(2) When the steel components are transported, stacked and hoisted, the components are deformed and the coating is peeled off. Correction and repair are required.
(3) Markings such as the centerline and elevation datum points of main components such as steel columns shall be complete.
(4) When the steel truss (beam) is installed on a concrete column, the deviation of the center of its support from the positioning axis should not be greater than 10mm. When a large concrete roof panel is used, the deviation of the spacing of the steel truss (or beam) should not be greater than 10mm.
(5) The surface of the component should be clean, and the main surface of the structure should be free of scars, sand and other dirt.
(6) Check that the steel platform, steel ladder, railing, etc. comply with national standards.
(7) Pay attention to check the drawings to prevent the C type 2 type purlins from being reversed.
Three: roof panel installation requirements
(1) The laying of steel plates should pay attention to the perennial wind direction, and the rib overlap should be contrary to the perennial wind direction.
(2) The connection between the steel plates only overlaps one rib, and the large side must be buckled on the small side.
(3) At the ridge, bend the steel plate about 80 degrees to form a water baffle, and bend 10° under the gutter to form a drip line.
(4) There is a gap of about 20~50mm between the two slope steel plates at the ridge, so that the bending tool can be inserted. This gap is not easy to be too large and too small. The profile plate at the gutter extends about 100~150mm.
(5) The fixed self-tapping nails should be perpendicular to the steel plate and purlin, and should be aligned with the center of the purlin. Draw a line or hang the line before nailing to make the nail hit on a straight line.
(6) Single-layer roofing method: When steel wire mesh is installed, the steel wire mesh must be straightened and self-tapping nails are punched on the purlins at both ends to minimize the middle deflection.
(7) Single-layer roofing method: with stainless steel wire and aluminum foil, the bidirectional steel wire must be straightened into a prism, and the spacing error of the stainless steel wire cannot exceed 20mm. The aluminum foil must be straightened and fixed at both ends with double-sided tape. The side overlap of aluminum foil is 50~100mm, and the end overlap of aluminum foil must be on the purlin.
(8) For every 5~6 steel plates installed, it is necessary to check the flatness of both ends of the plates to ensure parallel laying. If there is an error, adjust in time.
(9) When installing the 760 concealed buckle plate, the fixed seat is installed in a uniform position, and the color steel plate is correctly placed to ensure its effective buckling.
(10) When discharging the roof panel, the upper end must be fixed with screws to prevent the color panel from sliding down the purlin.
(11) The purlin installation must ensure that the roof is straight. The installation process of the purlin system must be completed before the acceptance of the profiled steel plate installation.
Four: installation requirements for profiled plates
(1) Profiled plates, flooded plates and corner plates are firmly fixed, anti-corrosion coatings and sealing materials are well laid, and the number and spacing of connecting parts comply with design and national standards.
(2) The profiled plate should be reliably overlapped on the supporting member.
(3) The installation of the profiled board should be smooth and straight, and there should be no construction residues and dirt on the board surface, the cornice and the lower end of the wall should be straight, and there should be no untreated wrong drilling holes.